Thank you for your inquiry!
Our Price is listed further down on this page
First floor delivery is included we can do more let us know first though. (When COVID-19 restrictions are removed)
We hope we can be of service.
Below is our pricing. We have no idea how much you know about us or have seen on our website so in addition to our price we would like to tell you a quick view of our company, service and pricing details.
Getting firewood in the city can be a difficult thing to do, but we are company dedicated to make this one of the easiest tasks you have ever performed. We are not just selling firewood we are focused on providing a convenient quantity of high quality kiln dried firewood for burning in the fireplace. We take the labor out of having romantic fires by putting the wood where you want it stacked neatly. Included in the price is first floor delivery or any place a wheelbarrow can reach. Please let us know if elevators and flights of stairs are involved. Stacking means avoiding the labor of lugging the wood and can easily measure the stack to know you got the right quantity of wood that you ordered. No guessing by looking at a pile dumped in the driveway.
When you want to have a fire, you want firewood to be readily available and burning well not a boy scout experience of survival in the woods of hunting and gathering wood that will burn. We do this by providing dry wood quality firewood.
Our firewood is consistent mix of native hardwoods that has been dried in a computer controlled kiln to reduce the moisture content of the wood to between 15 to 20% moisture content. Green wood is usually about 60% water. Seasoned wood can be a vastly different variable product based on how it is handled and the supplier. We take the variables out by selecting the right wood, dry it to a known amount and store it indoors all the time till it gets to you.
The bottom line is to provide wood fuel for your fireplace that does two things it lights easily and burns brightly the way a nice warm fire should do. Additional featurs are;
- Our Kiln Dired wood does not smoke a lot
- It is safer since it does not create a lot of soot and creosote in your chimney
- There is not a lot of popping hissing and sparks from water being driven out of the wood
- Certified bug free so not transporting tree disease or pests.
- Seasoned wood stored outside in a field can be wet, moldy, buggy, and musty have dirt, fungus in and on it
- Bugs that inhabit inhabit seasone wood can end up inhabiting our home.
- Our wood can be stored inside so it is convenient to the fireplace and replenishing it all evening.
- Kiln dried it burns consistently providing more heat since it does not have to dry as it burns
- Our wood can give up to 35% more heat output than seasoned wood.
- Households will also find that they go through less kiln dried firewood, as it takes several wetter, regular logs to create the heat and energy produced by a single kiln dried log.
- We manage all the details and the labor from the forest to your fireplace.
Since we are focused on service not volume we sell kiln dried firewood in convenient quantities that fit what you need and have the space to store.
Our prices are as follows;
- 1/3 of a cord $300
- 1/2 of a cord $450
- 1 Full Cord $850
Also included in this is are the following;
- Delivery in our service area
- Stacking of the wood at ground level have - stairs let us know we can accommodate you
- A good sized bag of kindling
Not sure it is worth it? We challenge you to try it you will like it; the difference is consistantly brighter and warmer.
We look forward to being of service to you. So, our concierge service can help you enjoy the radiant heat from the fire that offers you the feeling of comfort you desire;
- Relaxing / Meditation
Our goal is to provide Better Wood, Better Fires, Happier Customers
Thanks For considering us! Paul Fulmore - Bostonfirewood.com