Thank you for your inquiry!
Our Price is listed further down on this page
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing we cannot currently provide stacking services we will resume when closer contact is safe.
We hope we can be of service.
Below is our pricing. We have no idea how much you know about us or have seen on our website so in addition to our price we would like to tell you a quick view of our company, service and pricing details.
Getting firewood in the city can be a difficult thing to do, but we are a company dedicated to making this one of the easiest tasks you have ever performed. We are not just selling firewood we are focused on providing a convenient quantity of high-quality kiln dried firewood for burning in the fireplace. We take the labor out of having romantic fires by putting the wood where you want it dumped to be stacked.
When you want to have a fire, you want firewood to be readily available and burning well not a boy scout experience of survival in the woods of hunting and gathering wood that will burn. We do this by providing dry wood quality firewood.
Our firewood is a consistent mix of native hardwoods that have been dried in a computer-controlled kiln to reduce the moisture content of the wood to between 15 to 20% moisture content. Greenwood is usually about 60% water. Seasoned wood can be a vastly different variable product based on how it is handled and the supplier. We take the variables out by selecting the right wood, dry it to a known amount, and store it indoors all the time till it gets to you.
The bottom line is to provide wood fuel for your fireplace that does two things it lights easily and burns brightly the way a nice warm fire should do. Additional features are;
- Our Kiln Dried wood does not smoke a lot
- It is safer since it does not create a lot of soot and creosote in your chimney
- There is not a lot of popping hissing and sparks from water being driven out of the wood
- Certified bug-free so not transporting tree disease or pests.
- Seasoned wood stored outside in a field can be wet, moldy, buggy, and musty have dirt, fungus in and on it
- Bugs that inhabit seasoned wood can end up inhabiting our home.
- Our wood can be stored inside so it is convenient to the fireplace and replenishing it all evening.
- Kiln-dried it burns consistently providing more heat since it does not have to dry as it burns
- Our wood can give up to 35% more heat output than seasoned wood.
- Households will also find that they go through less kiln dried firewood.
- We manage all the details and the labor from the forest to your fireplace.
Since we are focused on service, not volume we sell kiln dried firewood in convenient quantities that fit what you need and have the space to store.
Our prices are as follows;
- 1/3 of a cord $330
- 1/2 of a cord $450
- 1 Full Cord $750
Also included in this is are the following;
- Delivery in our service area
- Stacking of the wood at ground level is not available now due to COVID-19 social distancing and non-contact requirements
Not sure it is worth it? We challenge you to try it you will like it; the difference is consistently brighter and warmer.
We look forward to being of service to you. So, our concierge service can help you enjoy the radiant heat from the fire that offers you the feeling of comfort you desire;
- Relaxing / Meditation
Our goal is to provide Better Wood, Better Fires, Happier Customers
Thanks For considering us! Paul Fulmore - Bostonfirewood.com